Friday, July 9, 2010

A Moment To Remember



I will never forget that moment even though how hard I try to forget it... Someone says : " I am scare that I will be so sick that I lost my memory and cant remember everything, so I have to see you and remember." Paused..." I will help you to recover by listening to the songs that you once shared." Deep in our heart, there is a place where you will always remember..Something that triggers your inner thoughts of an image that you once believe in.. I will always remember, the very moment to remember, REMEMBER~ :)

2 comments:

  1. what movie/drama is this?
    kinda miss korean drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone say is a not to be miss drama....the title of the song is the movie. Will go buy it...but prepare for a load of tissues..warn to be sheding tears!

    ReplyDelete