Sunday, July 11, 2010

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

AMELIE


It was 5.32pm in Kay Elle, 12th July 2010. I've watched Amelie halfway in a special French mood. My good friend, Colin make me watch Amelie and listen to the soundtrack. He told me I will love it, something almost like 2046 fliming and the most is, its very ME... Until I lay my gaze on it...I fall in love with it..
Little details that people won't notice that i enjoy noticing, dipping my hand into sack of beans or sands, the sound of cat's bowl on the tiles is my favourite. Hate pillow marks on the cheeks when I wake up...etc.
Reminding you how beautiful the world around you can be, appreciating the small tiny things that turns big someday, collection of memories, message of love delivering, cultural differences, every single scene worth one's time.

Watching it with the music make me feel alive as if I never live like that again. I feel like driving 80km/h on a highway, jumping off the cliff, swimming nakedly in a pool, playing piano on top of the peak, running across the fields of lavender, singing in a cave full of echoes, drinking from a pond and making love..until the music ends~~

No comments:

Post a Comment