Monday, July 26, 2010

Maksim Mrvica - Claudine original

Wonderful tunes to share:)


Daddy ask me to play something for him today as usual when I am back in Penang. Often after dinner, I will be the entertainer music box with all the English oldies and mum's fav of Chinese oldies...you will hear music playing in the evening air..Sometimes in the rainy days, I will play some sentimental one, sometimes when they feel miserable, I will play cheerful songs to enlighten the atmosphere...and I simply love doing that. When one falls to sleep inside the music you played,when one face beam with smiles, when one sing along with the songs that you played, when one moves and sways with your melodies, you will feel love being spread and shared~~

3 comments:

  1. i could play this song well last time. :)
    could i add the piano scores of Claudine into the to-bring-to-aus list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, just print it out from rupert piano scores in the internet...as I already took that for my performance :P

    ReplyDelete