Friday, June 25, 2010

You CAN close your eyes to things you dont want to see, but you CAN'T close your heart to things you don't want to feel..


If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: If I can focus properly on nothing but the rhythm of your smile moving towards me .
20th June 2010

Romeo: if i profane with my unworthiest hand the holy shrine, the gentle sin is this:
my lips, two blushing pilgrims ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.






Pride can stand a thousand trials,
the strong will never fall
But watching stars without you,
my soul cried.
Heaving heart is full of pain,
oh, oh, the aching.
'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.
I'm kissing you, oh.
Touch me deep, pure and true,
gift to me forever
'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.
I'm kissing you, oh.
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
'Cause I'm kissing you.
I'm kissing you, oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment