Saturday, June 26, 2010

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON



I woke up suddenly finding myself....



Somewhere beyond your expectation~



Where ray were early shone..



When our mind were pieces of colourful wooden blocks.. we could build whatever whenever...



Thousands of memories were kept in an organize way ....until ....



But when it comes to a certain point of life...we lost ourselves...gazing out and wonder..



Where am I ?



Felt scare and when I gazed up, I saw hope...outside the window



then I recalled my childhood scenes.. walking around and around..



Seeking for answers that were not answered



wandering for facts that I always wondered...



believing on what I see but not heard....



and time stop ticking suddenly...



as I saw the secret garden in my heart just beyond myself..



and the long lost castle where I longed to stay..



and the trees were waving to me...



I saw chloe junior and Chloe smiling happily..



Wish that I can put that on...and fly



wrote everything down to remember the days that I used to remember.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment