Thursday, March 10, 2011

魏如萱(Waa Wei) - 甜蜜生活(La Dolce Vita) - 09 - Downtown cafe




Emily Sparks I saw her mother this morning At the downtown cafe Staring blankly Down in morning Had her cup of gourmet coffee And she asked me What her baby'd been missing And I shake my head Can't think of nothing But candy wrappers Tucked into the folds of the bed And how I don't see them around Since Sarah left town Now people always think they know you And they're almost always wrong Tried to bend you till they broke you So she moved along And sometimes I see them around Since Sarah left town Trying to track her down Sarah,Sarah Sarah,Sarah She's chasing her soul Not running away If you'd just left her go She'll know the way And I saw her mother this morning She looked me in the eye She said:"you know sometimes,I think I hear her laughing And all i can do is cry" And it's a funny thing about people How everyone has a song And he sings it every moment But we don't hear it until he's gone And sometimes I see them around Since Sarah left town They're humming with heads hanging down Sarah,Sarah Sarah,Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment