Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mage Era Immortal trailer



Wishing you all the very best in everything you do in the future, I will always support you..no matter what happen in our lives, what we decide in our lives, what we do in our lives, there is always something that happen without us managing to control. You will do well with a positive mind and a clear heart and that's what you need..and I respect your decision..I wish you love. That is the song that says everything about my heart to you. I know, you wont be reading my blog as usual you don't really care or have time to do it, still if you happen to read it one day, hope that you will appreciate and cherish it with an open heart~
I duno how to start the new journey without u, I dun even know how to describe my feelings..its like putting a mask, crying in my heart. But I will stay strong and with all the blessings to achieve what I already going for halfway...a tough journey!

I Wish you love..

2 comments:

  1. tht's really hard and tough to start a new journey without the love one beside. u really love music, and as what i questioned last time abt love.uncertainties come across the reality, what will be our choice? we take something up and sure let something go, we cant be starting the new journey without tears. But, u r sure tht u will be better in vision and ur passion for music. ur ability to inspire more and more young musicians...tht's one kind of the greatest love in the world.I wish u love too...take good care and keep in touch ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fred, appreciate your words and I am sure I will touch children's heart with my music. Things are never perfect,just learn to breathe differently. take care!

    ReplyDelete