Friday, September 3, 2010

Keep it away!


I am just too tired of everything here...of all that happenned until today, I dunwana mention it at all..Please give me a break.. seriously!
Stop asking me when is he coming back,What time will he work until, when is my class starting, when are you going out, who are you going out with, what time are you coming back, why are you so late etc.. Just stop nagging on me!
Stop being so kind to me but at the end wanting me to help you back for nothing for paying back..then I better not accept your kindness. I dun like to trouble people and i dun like people to give me troubles, Thank you for understanding and that's all!
CAn you please knock before you enter rather then intruding like that without acknowledging..Can you please dun scold all the foul words in front of me always when things happen, its so impolite, and I cant accept that at all. And I dun appreciate the funny side of it always although You guys always laugh at it..
You always ask me what time am I going out and all my plans to be reported to you for goodness sake but at the end there is a prawn behind the rock motive...putting me away and away from you..Making me scare to be in contact with you alone, or accept anything from you..Cox I feel so inbalance..and STRESS!
I wana be kind and help, but really helpless cox my heart is too weak to be attended with the possibilities of what it will come next after helping...cox I will get hurt later..
Mentally, I feel ssssssssssssssoooo disturb and distracting..Let me stay alone and be cool of my own stuff. I can do it by myself! And thanks for staying away from me, I think I need that space to breathe, Thank you~```

2 comments: